Saturday, November 28, 2015

Reflection of the past few days

If only I had reminded myself to dance.  Today, I didn't have to.  I spent over two hours doing yard work.  The good thing is that I realize that I could do it.  The bad thing is that I realized that I am in bad physical shape.  I even thought about it.  However, because of my weight, I probably burned at least 400+ calories, per hour, which should at least give me some comfort.  I know I should not complain but lifting, raking, and doing some work before raking will burn quite a few calories.  I am not complaining, now, but I didn't feel so great about things knowing how out of shape I truly was or still am.  There is no hope wishing or wanting to just look at exercise infomercials.  Watching television will not help me lose weight, but inspiration and just doing it are.  All I have to do is to plan to do just any kind of movement.  The hardest thing may be to go out there and do it.  All of that aside, it is time to "get back" on the bike and start again.

No comments:

Post a Comment