Monday, November 16, 2015

Results for 11/16/15

I exercised this morning and I feel better already.  However, I have been anxious lately.  I have been anxious because weight loss and setting the goals to live a healthy lifestyle is hard, very hard with the anxiety.  My weight has been an issue most of my life.  Food to me is a celebration.  Allow me to explain this.  To me, food is a symbol of "wealth", celebration, and eating food that are of great taste. I felt like whenever I could eat anything I want, there was a "sense of freedom", or at least that is how I felt.  That was why I had free days.  I had to realize that anxiety as well as eating food, at least eating unhealthy food, have not been kind to me.  I have just explained my relationship with food and now, it is scary to have to change my diet and my mindset.  Here are my results below:

Low intensity
Time: 10 minutes
Calories burned: 60
Before exercise pulse: 71
After exercise pulse: 83

Spark people results
Low intensity walking
Time: 10 minutes
Calories burned: 129

No comments:

Post a Comment