Sunday, July 13, 2014

Insanity

I plan to do the Insanity workout for at least 10 minutes today.  Insanity is a rather difficult workout that I have tried before.  It is well worth it.  I have been planning it for a couple of days now like I have been planning my exercises for a month.  So far, I have been following the plan yet I have to lose weight.  I have not lost much weight.  In fact, when I weighed myself today, I finally realized that I need to do something about my eating habits.  I guess when things don't go well, I become a perfectionist.  Perfectionism has not worked well so far.  All I can do is to forgive myself and not feel guilty about "blowing it".  Nowadays all I care about what has happened is that I do not give up on my food and exercise goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment