Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Dear God

Dear God,

I need to be pushed.  Exercise is hard.  I realize that motivating myself is even harder.  I also realize that if I want to stop complaining about my health and going in circles, I have to exercise.  I have become even more self-conscious since I have stopped exercising before.  I know that it should have been time to exercise.  I cast all of my anxieties and cares of this life over to You.  I like to walk but there are times when I rather do something else, such as another exercise.  I have a hard time not giving up on myself.  I ask that You will help me to see that there are consequences to this mindset. I need help; I also ask that You would remove any and all guilt that I may harbor.  I have become frustrated with my weight going up and down.  It is time that my weight goes down and that would be from diet and exercise.  I am anxious and I am tired of the journey but I ask that You would give me strength and motivation to carry on in this journey.  Thank You for Your help in guiding me throughout this journey.

In Your name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment