Monday, October 19, 2015

Today, I have learned something...

Well, sometimes it does take a bit of drive as I mentioned in yesterday's post.  I didn't really have to push myself.  However, as I was walking I tried to dance.  I also did a few lunges, squats, and a few upper body lifts, which are beneficial for the abs.  I realize that it may have burned some calories, but that was not my goal.  The more I exercised the less I feel like a lazy person.  Because of exercise, it is as if I feel better about myself.  It is as if I have accomplished something, even if it was only a few minutes of actual exercise.  I realize that I focus on the amount of time I exercise.  That makes exercise even harder to do.  How do I not focus on the timing instead of the benefits?  The benefits are what I should be focusing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment