Monday, October 5, 2015

My short-term goal

Well, I have weighed myself this morning and needless to say, I was not surprised.  I gained 4 pounds since I have last weighed myself.  I have taken my meds today and I did do some walking.  I have finally realized that I have goals to make.  Right now, I am here to write that my goal is to exercise for five minutes a day.  For now, that is my short term goal.  I have to see that goals change.  I don't have to push myself to exercise for 5 minutes.  Five minutes is just enough time to listen to a song or to pray or to write at least 5 tweets.  That is not a whole lot to do.  Getting healthy is quite important to me and exercise is a part of getting healthy regardless if I exercise for 5 minutes daily or 30 minutes per day, 5 days per week.

No comments:

Post a Comment