Wednesday, October 21, 2015

I have a confession to make about my blog.

I have been reading the exercise blogs of other people who have written exercise blogs.  Needless to say, compared to them, I find myself to be a lazy, anxious, and frustrated procrastinator.  I rarely exercise anymore except on occasion. It seems like other people have it easier.  They have gone through the journey of losing weight or even training.  I find myself somewhat "envious" of those same individuals.  My blog posts are not the traditional exercise blog posts as I soon find out.  Should I call this an exercise blog?  I guess initially I wanted to create this blog as motivation.  I used to love to walk.  I even thought about buying equipment.  Sadly that has failed because of excuses I have made or because I feel like a failure, which I do.  I don't mean to come across as putting myself down but that is how I feel at the moment.  Others seem to get to or have their stuff together.

I know I brought it on myself, but I have grown tired of seeing exercise as a chore.  I need help in pushing myself to even walk.  I have no excuse.  I feel like I am too lazy to exercise..  I would like nothing more than to change my mindset.  I feel bad because I can't get it together and I feel like at the moment I am no fitness coach, a chef who likes to prepare the healthiest meals, or have a fit body.  I feel right now as I am writing this, so small.  I know that is that I am feeling sorry for myself and that is not the case, but I don't want to continue to be frustrated, anxious, and feel bad about myself.  I want to change, because I need to change, but for me.  I have grown tired of the excuses and everything else.  My goal is to not continue to feel this way and just do it.  Let is all sink in and not allow anxiety and frustration take over.  These are the issues that I need to overcome as well as the black-and-white "all or nothing" thinking.  How do I overcome all of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment