Saturday, May 10, 2014

May exercise schedule

I really need to set up a schedule and stick to it.

Actually, I would rather that I stick to a schedule made by me, follow the instructions I have been given, and stick to that schedule so that I could get healthy.

Buying all of the equipment in the world will not help me if I don't eat healthy and lose weight.  I want to lose weight but lately my eating has been out of control.  I am not doing well right now and I did exercise some today.  I walked and it felt great.  But then again, walking with music always feels great.  I would like to also learn how to apply what I have learned to my daily life in terms of the benefits of exercise.

These are the ones that apply to me.

1. Weight Control.
2. Combats health conditions and diseases.
3. Mood improvement.
4. Energy boost.
5. Promotes better sleep.
6. Improves sex life.
7. Exercise can be fun
8. Longer life
9. Improves cognitive function.
10. Improves one's fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment