Thursday, May 22, 2014

My doubts about scheduling an exercise regime

I will plan to be more specific whenever I make a schedule.  I also plan to actually follow a schedule.  I have to admit that a schedule is more than a plan but we should all should live by a schedule.  Sometimes I tend to live a day rather mindlessly.  I may blog one minute on one day and on another day, not blog at all.  I have been too lazy to blog lately and for that, I owe an apology.  I apologize for not holding myself as credible as I should have.  I have difficulty following instructions, schedules, and anything that provides structure.  I wish it were a case of live and let live.  However, maybe I should be more mindful of the risks of not only following a schedule and not following it, but also being less specific with the type of exercise I am doing.  I have been given so much at my disposal that it is time to do so.  I do exercise but I still have my feelings on it.  I have my doubts about diet as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment