Tuesday, May 27, 2014

No more excuses

I should and desire to exercise for 10 minutes a day for now.  I wish to start off slowly.  I know that I am out of shape and I am very concerned about my health.  It is hard to actually get out and exercise because I am self-conscious, so how is it I am so self-conscious?  Because I wish to lose 100 pounds, I feel guilty about being so guilty about the lack of exercise that I have done.  I have begun to love and to hate exercise at the same time.  No matter how motivated, it is as if I cannot find time to actually exercise.  I don't wish to make excuses, which is seemingly what I am doing.  I am scared for my health and my overall well-being yet I have this mindset.  How do I change my mindset?  I sometimes feel like quitting, which is what I don't want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment