Thursday, January 28, 2016

Goals and plans and pain

My goal number I admittedly changes.  One minute I want to lose 70 lbs, then I want to lose 50 lbs, and now I want to lose 80 lbs.  Maybe that has been an issue.  Maybe I should just start with 2, 5, or 10 lbs at a time.  That way, the goal will be realistic and more attainable.  I really don't know how much I want to lose or weigh in the long run.  However, I did manage to do a few stretches.  Even though I didn't burn many calories, my back felt better.  I have dealt with back pain going back a while.  I have had diagnosed as having lumbar and cervical disc degeneration.  Even though I would like to  just get rid of this pain I guess I will have to deal with it.  Exercise has so far alleviated my pain.  I hope I can get to the point where exercise can cure it.

No comments:

Post a Comment