Thursday, January 14, 2016

Re-post from 1/13/16

I have not exercised today.  I read an article about motion and action.  The problem is with exercise it isn't just a motion and action thing.  It is not just about a schedule to follow, it is about being spontaneous.  I am not a spontaneous person and I have a lot to learn about myself.  I realize that life is way too short.  I believe that I will get better.  I slept much of the day since I was so tired and in pain. I literally spent two days in pain.  Tomorrow, I realize that because of all of this pain, I have to take action.  I guess this reflection is an example of motion, but going out there tomorrow and walking or using my weights would be an example of taking action.  Writing things down is motion and a form of release and healing, but allowing myself to be motivated and doing the work is action. Personally I like action very much right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment