Friday, January 1, 2016

Exercise Journal

I have been looking through my journal and I have read or at least looked through the article about the fear of failure.  Maybe failure is what is helping me.  In a way, I realize that I have a fear to overcome.  It is a challenge that I know all too well.  In my mind fear has been a way of my giving up.  But hopefulness has always been a virtue of mine.  Maybe I should journal down everything and I mean, everything about my exercise habits, my exercise time and results, the effects of exercise, and also what would trigger me to stop.  There is so much I can write about exercise in this particular blog.  I still don't have a specific blog like a chef or trainer, but like I said, it is still my blog.  I am in control of what I put in this blog.  "I run this." 

No comments:

Post a Comment