Sunday, January 10, 2016

No matter what..

 5 minutes worth of walking
 2  mintues woth of strength training
 3 minutes worth of dancing
 Total 10 minutes.

Well, I tried.  Maybe what was mentioned to me was true.  I have been making many excuses, but I denied so.  Maybe procrastination has been an excuse.  Ten minutes per day is a good beginning.  I am not the greatest dancer but those 3 minutes were the most fun I have ever had.  Ten minutes is absolutely nothing compared to what I haven't done, which is nothing.  I have been sedentary for a long time now and ten minutes is only a good start.  However much fun I had this morning, I even get tempted not even to do ten minutes of exercise.  I guess that is how little exercise I have done.  Well, those few minutes are a good start.  Now if only I learn to eat healthier.  Strangely, I weighed myself this morning and I lost 2 lbs.  How did that happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment