Saturday, January 16, 2016

What I have done today

There is absolutely no benefit to being sedentary.  There is much benefit to not being sedentary. Simple as that.  I did raise those weights and used them.  Yes, they are not sitting there collecting dust.  That is what I was afraid of.  I was afraid of money being wasted on equipment that I was not going to use.  I wasn't sure if I would like them but I do.  They are only 3 lbs. but they are a good starting weight.  They are so light but I'm sure over time I will notice how much lighter they seem.  By the way, I lost three pounds since I have started.  The truth is, I feel pretty good about my accomplishment.  Yes, to me, three pounds is an accomplishment.  To me, it is better than being sedentary and not losing weight at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment