Sunday, January 3, 2016

Reflections from today 1/3/16

The truth is, I have been sedentary, so I didn't do much today.  I weigh over 300 pounds, which means for my height, I am obese.  I never thought that I would let myself go like this.  I am scared. I admit that I don't know how to plan.  Maybe at least I should try not only one the diet and exercise blog, but in this one as well.  Following this plan should not be so hard.  I guess it shouldn't be so hard.  I admire people who don't have short attention spans who take the time to workout and work hard.  Because of that short attention span, I will have to be even more tenacious.  That is something that I need to and hopefully will overcome.  The real issue is, if I am ready to lose weight  The truth is, because of my fear and anxiety of the large undertaking of losing weight, it will be a challenge. I don't like challenges very much.  However, I don't want to say that I am automatically lazy simply because I am fat.  However, I have done a good job of putting myself down whenever I admit something.  That has got to stop.  If I can no longer ask questions, then I know that I can and will be, ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment