Friday, March 20, 2015

Fear and the need to get back on track

I am doing better than I was yesterday, at least when it came to eating.  I read about mindless eating and overcoming binge eating.  I am concerned about myself and I don't feel good about myself.  I realize that this has nothing to do with exercise, but I need to write this down for it has to be said. Eating unhealthy has taken its toll on me.  I woke up with hip pain and I went to sleep last night with neck pain.  I have come to realize that exercise is the key, regardless if I am in pain or not.  Walking would also do me some good.  Getting up and walking around has also been of great help to me. It can be hard to sleep as it seems that one leg feels heavier than the other and my shoulders end up hurting. What is stopping me?  Fear.  That is what is stopping me.  I make excuses because of fear. I procrastinate because of fear.  I no longer take much, or any action because of fear.  I still fear mindless eating, poor health, and failure.  I realize that thought I overwhelm easily, it is time to get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment