Thursday, March 19, 2015

The consequences of mindless binge eating

I knew that this would happen.  I have gained weight.  It is because of a lack of proper exercise and a poor diet.  My diet consisted of anything that was in the kitchen.  I have an issue with binge eating and that is something that I have and need to overcome if I wish to lose weight.  My plan is to lose about 100 pounds, but I am worried that I won't be able to make my goal if I keep on binge eating like this.  I tend to eat mindlessly whenever I think I am hungry.  I wish that things would come easily for me.  I wish that I would just go ahead and exercise.  However, all of that is just an excuse.  I am concerned that I am not making progress.  I am not happy with myself right now, but I believe that all things are possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment