Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Taking a break, however...

Maybe I need to take a break today.  However, maybe I should not.  I have grown tired of my weight going up and down.  To me that is not a sign of having great progress.  I am in need of help.  I receive help from a nutritionist but at the time I was so overwhelmed that it was difficult for me to eat healthy.  In fact, I also procrastinated to exercise.  I am not proud of any of this.  I feel like a failure because of my lack of will.  I don't wish to divulge how much I weigh, but I know that with a healthy diet and substantial exercise, I don't have to worry to be thrown off course.  It has been over a week since I did any exercise.  I was concerned that walking is the only exercise that I can do.  I wonder if I am more than physically able to do other exercises.  I have been having problems with pain for a while now.  I will have to take better care of myself if I wish for my weight to go down.  Losing weight should not be this hard; meanwhile I need to and know I can follow the simple advice of diet and exercise, which is no longer a chore.

No comments:

Post a Comment