Tuesday, August 11, 2015

August results

8/1/15                                       294.8 lbs.
8/5/15                                       301.2 lbs
8/9/15                                       303.0 lbs.

Current Weight: 303.0 lbs.
Overall Goal: 230.0 lbs.
Time it will take : June 11, 2015 - June 25, 2016  (1 year)
Calorie goal: 1200-1550 calories per day

I have to be honest.  I don't like how I look.  My body is rather disproportionate.  I don't wish to stay overweight and self-conscious.  I am not happy with my weight.  However, I have gotten too complacent. I wasn't sure how I should plan my exercises, yet I realize that I have physical limitations.  However, that does not mean that I will remain overweight and self-conscious.  I realize that I have to stop being self-conscious and show myself and carry myself with a deeper respect.  I will also keep in mind that being thin is not more important or being about beautiful or being happier.  Fat or thin, happiness does indeed come within.  I am not so happy because I am not in the best of health.  I am not happy because I wished that I have felt better about myself and respected myself before.  I know it isn't really about exercise but it had to be said.  

No comments:

Post a Comment