Sunday, August 30, 2015

Reflection from yesterday

Needless to say, it will take a while longer than just push myself.  I realize that I am hurting only myself, but I have been busy concentrating on other things such as doing things that are an alternative to using the internet.  I have been online all day for the past few days.  There are times when I feel like I have lost so much time using the internet when I could have exercised or read a book.  Maybe it is time I taper off or stop using technology to make a schedule and to exercise.  That is what I need to do.

The above reflection is from yesterday.  That is what I plan to, and will in fact, do.  I admitted that I have spent too much time online.  However, reading books keep me in check.  One can learn so much from reading a book.  Exercise, like reading, are fundamental.  I didn't write this for humor's sake.  I was writing this to point out the fact that I have not taken enough time to take exercise seriously. That is a fact that I need to admit to myself.  I don't want to procrastinate, but that is what I have admitted to doing.  Sometimes, the key to working out and the fear of working out is to admit that I have a problem.  In time, I will (in not much more time)  will end up being motivated to do what I am SUPPOSED to do, not what I wish or desire to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment