Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Reflection about being positive

Since this past weekend, I have given up on myself.  At first losing weight was much easier.  I could overcome my fears and doubts.  I am now struggling because the fears and doubts have come true.  I have not exercised.  I have given up.  I have not eaten healthy.  I have procrastinated.  I am stumped.  I don't know what to do.  I feel like though I have a nutritionist at hand, I am still struggling.  I am worried that I am not on making any progress.  It is I have a week to do so.  My appointment is next week and I don't wish to make any progress.  My goal is to weight 120 pounds.  I have stomach that I wish was flatter.  My thighs rub together.  I am also suffering from numerous health problems including mental and physical problems, and I am hormonal.  I have allowed my hormones to get the best of me.  I am struggling and I am in need of support and a true friend who is going through the same thing.  I need to be held accountable.  I realize that I cannot do this alone and it has been hard for me.  However, I wonder if I am making this hard.  I never had to deal with so many health problems before.  I have also procrastinated.  Maybe a plan would do me some good.

This is what I need to do.  However, I also did not yesterday.  My goal is to dance and to do strength training.  The plan has failed.  Maybe that is the problem.  I fail.  I give up too much.  I need to relax and take my time.  What is it that I need to do?  What is it that I want to do?  I do enjoy walking, but I realize that I need to pick up the pace.  I do walk too slow, but at least I walk.  That is important.  Being accountable for myself and loving and supporting myself are also important.  Exercise has been of help as far as my emotional as well as my physical health.  No matter what my health issues are, I know that I can lose the weight, but now my goal is to eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment