Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Formulating a meal and exercise plan...

Now I am formulating an exercise regimen that is supposed to be specific and can cater to my physical needs.  I promise myself that no matter what, I won't just give up.  I have no plans to give up because I know about giving up.  The formation of guilt is one thing.  I have never been that much of an exercise junkie so formulating an exercise plan will not be easy.  My goal is to take care of myself so that I will be able to move around and be physically able, and to lose weight.  I plan to lose weight within the course of a year.  How much weight do I need to lose, I have no idea.  Where do I go from here?  I am writing that it is okay that I don't have any yearly goals and what size clothes to wear and how I should wear them.  Maybe I should have more specified goals but what I thought were goals, they were actually the benefits of losing weight.  Last time I weighed myself, I was surprised by how much I lost.  This upcoming week, I wish to be even more surprised.  My goal for now is how do I exercise and lose weight also, by not eating into the wee hours of the night?

No comments:

Post a Comment