Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My plan for today 2/25/15

Today I plan to walk for 10-15 minutes using a walking workout dvd.  They have been helpful but I have to continue to push myself and remind myself of my goal.  My goal is to lose 100 lbs.  So far, I have lost 10, which means I have 90 to go.  I didn't do much exercise yesterday and I wrote about what I saw.  My shadow was that of someone who was out of shape and wanted to lose weight.  I have further been inspired by seeing pics of weight loss transformations only to realize that I tend to compare myself to other people.  I would like to admire myself for the hard work and dedication it took to lose weight and further, to keep it off.  It would require more than 10-15 minutes of exercise per day I'm sure.  My plan is to lose a total of 100 lbs within a year.  That is how long I plan to lose this weight, so I was right in saying that this current goal is only temporary.

No comments:

Post a Comment