Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I am taking a break today, but there are things that I have to say

I plan to take a break today.  I realized this morning that my health is too important.  I am important. I am worth it.  I am beautiful and I love and respect myself no matter what my weight is.  Having said all of that, I need to change my routine.  I need to exercise and I want to.  I am not waiting for anything or anyone.  Getting over my fears is something I need to do.  I am being real here.  I have been taking a break today.  Maybe it is time for a change.  My desire is to change but change doesn't always come easy for me.  All I know is that I am worth it because being healthy is a blessing.  I have taken my health for granted and now today is the time that I no longer take my health for granted. What is it that I enjoy doing, again? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment