Thursday, February 5, 2015

Where to start?

I admit that I only exercise once in a blue moon.  I have no motivation because I don't enjoy many things when it comes to physicality.  I have an interest in physical fitness as I have weight loss goals. I admire those who have those goals and stick to them.  I also admire people who have spent at least an hour or two a day for many years to achieve and and maintain those looks.  Right now, I am not as fit as I would like to be.  I have my goals and it seems hypocritical to me since I often write in my blogs about how fat people have been treated because of our appearance.  I wonder if that has to do with a lack of motivation as silly as that seems.  However, I believe that a fat person can be fit and healthy.  Sadly, I don't have that confidence because of my body makeup and being self-conscious of my appearance does not help.  I would like to change my shape and how I view myself.

Having an exercise regimen that I can stick to would be of great benefit to me.  The truth, is what do I like to do or what am I interested in?  What can I now do physically?  How long should my daily regimen be? How many reps or how often should I exercise; should I exercise for 30 minutes a day or better yet do 3 sets of 10 repetitions on each side?  How specific should I be?  Where should it take place: at home or at a gym?  How much if any equipment will I have to use? What are my physical limitations? What is holding me back? I have been wrapping my brain around it and I have yet to decide what to do or how to formulate a plan, yet.  Here are some things that could be of help to me:

 Walking at home for 15 minutes


 Back pain stretches for 19 minutes


 Ab workout for 10 minutes


 Boxing Lessons for 44 minutes


 Butt-toning workout for 12 minutes


No comments:

Post a Comment