Friday, February 13, 2015

Today's exercise regimen 2/13/15

20 minute walking + 20 strengthening and core exercises + 20 minutes of pilates= 60 minutes of exercise

I am supposed to do follow a specific plan that would be an incorporation of 60 minutes of exercise plus diet. It has been said that exercise is 80% diet and 20% exercise.  For those such as myself, so far so good.  I have been making plans and I struggle to follow through.  I wish I could have someone do the exercises for me but that would make no sense as it would not be of benefit to me at all.  I won't make any excuses as to why I did not exercise today.  I am just being honest but maybe I am just putting either too much pressure to exercise or not enough.  Either way, exercise will, and has in the past, do me some good.



No comments:

Post a Comment